Get in on the ground floor with an exciting new energy services company that will be offering electricity and many other energy services to customers across the country. When you join LifeEnergy you will find many opportunities for professional and personal development as we rapidly expand into new markets and products. We’re looking for individuals that are willing to jump in to learn new skills, help the team succeed and are ready to make a difference.
About Life Energy
LifeEnergy is a retail distributed energy provider based in Houston, TX. LifeEnergy markets electricity, natural gas, mobile LNG, solar, and distributed-generation products using simple price plans and technology advancements making it easy to buy and be served by LifeEnergy. These products are marketed using a multi-channel sales strategy in both residential and small commercial segments. LifeEnergy will offer service to commercial and industrial consumers in the near future. LifeEnergy is an affiliate of LS Power based in New York, NY. LS Power is a power generation, transmission and investment group working to bring forward energy solutions to power North America. LS Power has facilities in Texas, Arizona, Nevada, California, and New Jersey.
The role of the Direct Mail & Digital Sales Channel Manager is to support sales revenue generation through managing processes that support Sales & Marketing channels.
- Provide overall support to Digital, and Direct Mail channels.
- Manage all creative and content for direct mailings
- Support Direct Mail through strategy, forecasting, mail planning, overseeing the creation of packages from conception and design through to mail execution, and results analysis.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and direct mail campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Control cost of direct mail through use of efficient vendors that analyze every campaign
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in new customer acquisition through digital and / or direct mail channels.
- Experience with channel development / management and / or sales; previous focus on B2B & B2C sales a plus.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication skills, great problem solver, and follow-up ability.
- Excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Proactive relationship builder.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, self-starter—must be highly motivated, possess leadership skills and have the ability to contribute to the company’s development.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, and execute assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Must have flexibility—the candidate must be able to adapt to the dynamic nature of our markets and be equipped to handle the stresses that come with those demands.
- Must be coachable and trainable.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Acts as a team member with all employees.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Maintains the highest ethical standards.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaker preferred.
LifeEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.