Get in on the ground floor with an exciting new energy services company that will be offering electricity and many other energy services to customers across the country. When you join LifeEnergy you will find many opportunities for professional and personal development as we rapidly expand into new markets and products. We’re looking for individuals that are willing to jump in to learn new skills, help the team succeed and are ready to make a difference.
About Life Energy
LifeEnergy is a retail distributed energy provider based in Houston, TX. LifeEnergy markets electricity, natural gas, mobile LNG, solar, and distributed-generation products using simple price plans and technology advancements making it easy to buy and be served by LifeEnergy. These products are marketed using a multi-channel sales strategy in both residential and small commercial segments. LifeEnergy will offer service to commercial and industrial consumers in the near future. LifeEnergy is an affiliate of LS Power based in New York, NY. LS Power is a power generation, transmission and investment group working to bring forward energy solutions to power North America. LS Power has facilities in Texas, Arizona, Nevada, California, and New Jersey.
The role of the Sales & Marketing Support Analyst is to support sales revenue generation through managing processes that support Sales & Marketing channels.
• Provide overall support to Digital, Direct Mail, DRTV, Telemarketing, Broker, and Door to Door channels.
• Support the Telemarketing Channel by monitoring calls & reports to ensure quality standards.
• Support the Door to Door channel by auditing sales & reports to ensure quality standards.
• Develop training based upon need.
• Support the Broker channel by resolving issues related to commission, and reporting.
• Respond to requests from channel partners as needed.
• Create & implement plans to support new vendor partner onboarding & management.
• Develop reporting around KPIs to support customer acquisition
• Handling escalated inbound calls.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in new customer acquisition.
• Experience with channel development / management and / or sales preferred; previous focus on B2B & B2C sales a plus.
• Previous experience in selling products and services to Small Customer & Residential segments—either in the Retail Energy market or in other industries (such as Telecommunications and Technology)—is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, great problem solver, and follow-up ability.
• Excellent planning and coordination skills.
• Proactive relationship builder.
• Proactive, entrepreneurial, self-starter—must be highly motivated, possess leadership skills and have the ability to contribute to the company’s development.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, and execute assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Must have flexibility—the candidate must be able to adapt to the dynamic nature of our markets and be equipped to handle the stresses that come with those demands.
• Must be coachable and trainable.
• Strong organization and analytical skills.
• Ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Acts as a team member with all employees.
• Carries out other duties as assigned.
• Maintains the highest ethical standards.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule.
• Bi-lingual Spanish speaker preferred.
LifeEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.